Make your life simpler—begin preparing your air conditioner now before warmer temperatures turn up. You can save on your energy bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its maximum efficiency! If you are running your system when it needs service, you could see a drastic increase in costs and damaging wear and tear on your machine. Keep your system in top shape with at least one air conditioning service visit from your Titan Heating & Air Conditioning pro each year. This is critical to keep your unit working for a long time to come. Your technician can make sure that your unit is working correctly and watch for trouble areas to head off any potential problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more pricey repairs.
Just some of the benefits a professional air conditioning service will provide you:
- Cooling cycle evaluation
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of the moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to arranging your professional air conditioning service, there are actions you can do now and during the year to ensure your AC is functioning at peak performance.
- Clear the spot around your unit. Make sure there aren’t grass or weeds growing too close to your AC, which can obstruct airflow. Get rid of piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your exterior unit was covered during the cold season, make sure to uncover it. You can damage your system if you run your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could trigger the need for major repairs or total replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Titan Heating & Air Conditioning service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your yearly service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters each month and replace them when required! Different homes have different air filter replacement requirements. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you ought to change them more frequently.
Make sure your air conditioning is working at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned regularly. It keeps your house healthy too! If you follow these simple steps, your AC will be ready for whatever this summer can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Titan Heating & Air Conditioning team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.