As warmer weather starts, you could be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Central Point? Particularly if your cooling unit is recently purchased or was running well last summer.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new automobile and never anticipate to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or purchasing new tires.
The same applies for your AC. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving pieces. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving parts can fail.
Having your system checked annually by a Titan Heating & Air Conditioning professional can help spot small issues before they turn into large malfunctions. (And cause your AC to stop operating!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your AC is located outdoors, it’s more prone to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can greatly affect your system’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to service delicate internal components.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate in your unit can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these troubles can lead to higher energy needs—and a bigger cooling bill!
- It could lengthen your unit’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and may even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, since you won’t have to get new equipment as fast.
- It helps identify little problems before they turn into big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will keenly examine pieces and complete a series of air conditioning performance checks. These detailed procedures often allow us to identify issues before they turn into major troubles that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free comfort throughout the summer. After your system is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your equipment is ready to deliver worry-free cooling. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this work, your equipment is open to early breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A premium AC tune-up should involve an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the things we’ll perform:
We’ll check the subsequent locations and parts:
- Complete equipment condition
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the work we’ll complete:
- Replace air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Grease moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Tune-Up Right Away with Titan Heating & Air Conditioning
This week is the perfect time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Titan Heating & Air Conditioning pros a ring at 541-286-6617 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we come to your home, don’t forget to look at our exclusive offers for savings on your approaching maintenance.