As spring starts, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Central Point? Particularly if your AC system is up-to-date or was operating good last summer.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new automobile and never anticipate to schedule any maintenance for it, such as changing the oil or buying new tires.
The same affects your AC. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving parts. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can wear out.
Having your equipment examined seasonally by a Titan Heating & Air Conditioning technician can help find little problems before they turn into huge meltdowns. (And cause your system to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your cooling system is located outside, it’s more vulnerable to accumulating dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can greatly impact your unit’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, you should call a pro to service complicated internal parts.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate within your equipment can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these problems can cause elevated energy consumption—and a more expensive utility bill!
- It could lengthen your system’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and might even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly energy expenses and in the long-term, as you won’t have to buy new equipment as soon.
- It helps determine little troubles before they become large, pricey issues. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will carefully inspect components and carry out a series of cooling performance checks. These in-depth procedures often allow us to locate troubles before they become major issues that lead to an expensive repair bill.
- It helps guarantee trouble-free cooling throughout the warmest days. After your unit is maintained, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your unit is prepped to provide worry-free air. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this maintenance, your system is at risk for advanced breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A premium AC maintenance should include an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the services we’ll do:
We’ll check the subsequent spots and components:
- Full equipment condition
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the services we’ll do:
- Put in new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lube moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Tune-Up Right Away with Titan Heating & Air Conditioning
Today is the best time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Titan Heating & Air Conditioning pros a call at 541-286-6617 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we arrive at your house, don’t forget to look at our special offers for savings on your next service.