Don’t begin your summer without a scheduled air conditioner tune-up from a Titan Heating & Air Conditioning professional. We often forget about HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of importance, but regular air conditioner maintenance can help your system operate, keeping you comfortable and cool all season long. These annual services do more than just keep you cozy, too – they are also crucial for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner running as efficiently as possible, therefore keeping your home more cozy. Air conditioners are investments that need to constantly be sustained, just like any other investment, to confirm that you are getting all the possible benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These hot days in Central Point are the worst time for an air conditioner to break. With annual system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or repairs in the middle of the summer heat. Our professionals can find signs and reveal problems for your air conditioner and caution you long before any issues surface.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its best, you could detect a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be perfect for your air conditioner to be operating properly. Too little refrigerant can cause additional wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will change how your air cools. Experts will always examine these levels during an air conditioner maintenance and regulate things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be swapped out according to the manufacturer’s advice, so the cleanliness of your filters will always be checked during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters cause your air conditioner to work harder than it needs to and can also make the air in your home to look and feel muddy.
- Coil check – Our professionals will check that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the outdoor or indoor coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is crucial to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our professionals will guarantee that all working parts of the air conditioner are working cohesively together.
Our professionals at Titan Heating & Air Conditioning in Central Point offer excellent and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a quick service or a full-on replacement. They are happy to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner whenever you need them via 541-286-6617.