While your Lennox® heating system can’t talk to you, it does have a procedure to communicate a furnace error.
Its control panel has double LED lights that can show a fault code. Based on the fault, your furnace may use continuous or flashing lights.
While there are various simple heating repairs you can complete on your own, the majority of fixes are best taken care of by HVAC technicians. When your heating system refuses to kick on or give heat, contact Titan Heating & Air Conditioning at 541-286-6617 for professional furnace repair in Central Point.
Our experts will rapidly identify and handle the breakdown, even if you don’t use a Lennox furnace. We can fix any brands or models—and get the heat reintroduced to your residence quickly.
What Does the Flickering Light on My Heating System Mean?
Your furnace uses lights to flash code when it needs to be repaired. It also uses these lights to let you know it’s running correctly.
Regular function involves:
- Concurrent slow flash—furnace running properly.
- Concurrent fast flash—heating system is beginning to call for heat.
If you notice a solitary light going on and off slowly and the other going on and off quickly, your heater could be having a low flame signal. This can take place even when your furnace is working like it should. It indicates the flame sensing rod could have build-up or in the incorrect location on the burner. Call us at 541-286-6617 for help.
Here are some of the most common issues for Lennox heaters.
Furnace Won’t Kick On
Here are some of the light arrangements you may see when your furnace refuses to or stay on. Most of these problems need to be repaired by an expert, such as one from Titan Heating & Air Conditioning.
- The duo of LED lights aren’t lit. This means your heater might not have electricity. Examine the breaker box to confirm the furnace fuse isn’t tripped. Attempt to reset the fuse if it is in the “off” area. If it instantly flips following a reset, don’t touch the breaker and get in touch with us us at 541-286-6617.
- One light is continuous and the other is blinking slowly. This shows the flame rollout switch is may be malfunctioning. The part is an important safety tool that helps in avoiding fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t try to fix this fault yourself.
- A single light is flickering quickly and the other is blinking slowly. This often indicates power polarity has been transposed. Your heater could have a wiring issue that requires expert assistance from Titan Heating & Air Conditioning.
- The duo of lights are blinking slowly. This signifies your heating system’s blower motor probably isn’t working. This part moves heated air from the heating system into your rooms. We can assist in pinpointing what’s causing a problem with this part.
- A single light is flashing slowly and the other is flashing quickly. This indicates your furnace might have low voltage or a short circuit. Get in touch with our professionals at 541-286-6617 for support.
- One light is flashing on, on and off while the other blinks on, off, on. This indicates there might be an error with your heater’s motherboard or wiring. Titan Heating & Air Conditioning can locate the error and take care of it.
- Both lights display every other slow blinks. This indicates your HVAC system may have a flame error. There may be an issue with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Call us at 541-286-6617 for assistance.
- A single light blinks slowly while the other is steady. This usually means your heater’s limit switch is open. The switch prevents your HVAC equipment from overheating. Reach out to the experts at Titan Heating & Air Conditioning for assistance.
Heater Blower Runs But No Warm Air
Here’s what might be at fault when you hear your heating equipment’s blower fan running, but you aren’t getting any warm air.
- The pair of lights are showing alternate rapid flashes. This signifies your furnace ignitor might not be in working order. This component lights gas in your heater to produce warmth and should be serviced by an expert from Titan Heating & Air Conditioning.
Depend on Us for Skilled Furnace Repair
When you have to get your HVAC equipment in working order fast, depend on the technicians at Titan Heating & Air Conditioning. Our pros will handle the problem quickly and have your rooms feeling cozy again soon. Reach out to us at 541-286-6617 or contact us online to schedule an appointment today.